JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Griffith Motorcycle Centre have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Year or 2nd Year Apprentice Motor Vehicle Mechanic to join our team today!
This is a great opportunity to either start or continue your career in the Automotive industry. On the job training will be provided along with attending relevant TAFE courses.
Mature aged are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and process but not limited to:
- A willingness to learn and gain new skills.
- Have a high interest in the Automotive industry.
- Good computer & literacy skills.
- The ability to perform under pressure.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to work independently & in a team environment.
- Quick learner
- The ability to listen and take instructions correctly.
- Good reading skills
- Good mathematics
- Willing to obtain motorcycle licence.
- Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol testing.
Skills and Attributes:
- Completed Year 10 or above
- The ability to hold and maintain manual P1 licence.
To apply please forward your CV & Resume to email@example.com