Join our team today!
Griffith Motorcycle Centre are looking for an experienced and qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and process but not limited to:
- Proven experience as an Auto motive technician
- Inspect vehicle engine & mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- The ability to perform scheduled maintenance & servicing.
- The capacity to service & repair vehicles as per repair order within the allocated time
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Strong diagnostic capabilities.
- Good Computer skills.
- The ability to work independently & in a team environment.
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Good reading skills
- Good mathematics
- Willing to obtain motorcycle licence.
- Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol testing.
Skills and Attributes:
- Completed Year 10
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a qualified motor vehicle mechanic.
- The ability to hold and maintain manual P1 licence.
To apply please forward your CV & Resume to email@example.com