Comfortable Dynamic Power Steering turns the Defender DPS into a workhorse that makes your job easier. Take those lightweight wheels and tyres, adaptable storage, and Visco Lok QE 4WD, and get it done.
• Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
• Lockable rear differential and Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential
• 14-in. (35.6 cm) aluminium wheels with 27-in. (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0† tires
• VERSA-PRO bench seat
• Central HMW skid plate
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Mossy Oak† Break-Up Country Camo† water dipped option
Want more information? Send us a message below.
Let us know your preferred time and date for a test drive. We’ll be in touch to confirm.
We do not offer test rides in wet weather.
A current drivers licence is required for test rides. You can upload a photo of your licence below, or supply it on the day of the test ride.