The Outlander PRO Package has been designed with one idea in mind: get the job done. It delivers more performance than you to haul, tow and more. We won’t say it will make work easy, but easier.
• Rotax® engine options
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
• Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
• 26-in. Carlisle ACT HD 6-ply tires
• 12-in. cast-aluminum wheels
• Double A-arm front suspension
• Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
• Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
• 1,300-lb (590 kg) towing capacity
• Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2 frame with Geometric Contact Control
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
• 500-W magneto
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Steel racks with LinQ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 pounds (163.3 kg) capacity
• 2.9-gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment
Want more information? Send us a message below.
Let us know your preferred time and date for a test drive. We’ll be in touch to confirm.
We do not offer test rides in wet weather.
A current drivers licence is required for test rides. You can upload a photo of your licence below, or supply it on the day of the test ride.