BRINGING BALANCE, SKILLS AND SHERCO FACTORY FUN
The Sherco EB12, EB16 and EB16 Factory are specifically designed for children as they embark on their two-wheeled journey by way of forming the key foundations of motorcycling while also developing hand-eye coordination, balance and outdoor activity.
– 16-inch wheels
– Recommended for children 5-6 years of age, or weighing up to 40kg
– Children should have an inseam of more than 18 inches/45cm to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing
ADDITIONAL EB16 FACTORY FEATURES OVER EB16
• A 24V 250W brushless motor (EB16: 170W brush motor);
• 24km/h top speed (EB16: 21km/h top speed);
• Better acceleration than EB16;
• Suspension: front fork;
• Three speed modes (EB16: two modes);
• Higher handlebar;
• Rear disc brake;
• Anodised blue handlebar and seat clamp (quick-release seat clamp);
• Blue rims with a more aggressive tread pattern;
• New grips and brake lever; and
• Sherco Factory decals.
See our team today or call us on 02 6962 4677
For more information see the link below
Want more information? Send us a message below.
Let us know your preferred time and date for a test drive. We’ll be in touch to confirm.
We do not offer test rides in wet weather.
A current drivers licence is required for test rides. You can upload a photo of your licence below, or supply it on the day of the test ride.
"*" indicates required fields