This pro rig is fixed into the ground by setting tools and has stable performance even in heavy load.
A high-performance core drill stand for demanding core drilling jobs, lightweight, compact, more powerful. A stable core drill stand plays an important roll in core drilling works, a good stand helps reduce your energy and increase the efficiency. The DSP-352 is for operators who need a stand capable of providing extremely strong stability even under the most extreme torque loads.
1. Steel welded base: for stability, long service life, and vibration resistance.
2. “One for all” crank handle: as a 13mm wrench.
3. Rolling speed option: It’s installed 1:2 Speed adjustment to save more strength. The optional place for fixing the crank handle. With reduction gear for reducing speed and effort.
4. Easy adjustment: an automatic spring back inside for easy adjust stabilization bars.
5. Aluminum column and steel teeth: aluminum material for lightweight, steel teeth for accurate drilling and long life service. Gear and steel teeth are installed needle bearing for the More accurate drive
6. More safety in transportation: tool-free carriage lock lever for parking and avoid the sudden drop of the carriage.
7. Adjustable column: 45° adjustment drilling for a different position.
8. New material for carriage: the carriage is made of AZ91D Magnesium alloy and the inner roller is an aluminum alloy.
For more information see the link below
See our team today or call us on 02 6962 4677
Want more information? Send us a message below.
Let us know your preferred time and date for a test drive. We’ll be in touch to confirm.
We do not offer test rides in wet weather.
A current drivers licence is required for test rides. You can upload a photo of your licence below, or supply it on the day of the test ride.
"*" indicates required fields